Jun 21, 2010

Clicking Factor

This working life is like rat race. Change to another job might solve our problems but will never give permanent solutions for a bright future. Today I work under my superior in this company. If I go to another company, I will work under a new superior. How many years it will take to actually be a superior so we can start giving instruction to others? Even that happen, we will be still reporting to another superior unless we own the company.

When we were toddler, suddenly we started to crawl and walk. What clicked our mind then to walk? Then, we started to talk. What clicked our mind to talk? Sure something clicked but what, we do not know. Maybe because not matured enough to understand things that happened around us.

But now, I always think. Why I need to wait something to happen so that it will click my mind to change my present attitude, behavior, mindset, career etc. Why don’t I find the ‘clicking factor’ now and start to make changes so I can avoid the ‘clicking factor’. Why we need to avoid the clicking factor? Normally, clicking factor will be devastating and have a lot of big impacts. For example, some people suddenly will fall into major sickness. So, the sickness is clicking factor here. Once it clicked their mind, then they will start a healthy life. Why don’t we start a healthy life before the clicking factor happen? My personal life has many clicking factors. Example, once my son was born, that was really a clicking factor because suddenly I found my financial became tight, my time with family is getting lesser and so on. When I analyze, I found that I never take any action before this clicking factor clicked my mind.

Now, I am thinking all the clicking factors that could happen in my life and started to look for options to eliminate these clicking factors. You need to know your clicking factor. Example of clicking factors that I am thinking right now is my son’s future, education, family, savings, financial freedom, settling all my debts, having a lot of free time and so on. Once I know my clicking factors, I will start to find ways to avoid all this clicking factors. I will not wait until all these happen and then I will not have anything to revert back. Think out of box.

No comments:

Post a Comment