Jun 22, 2010

I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.

This is a quote from Michael Jordan and I believe this is the quote for many of us. Failing is part of our life. None of the millionaires out there became one overnight. Almost all of them fail their first business, fail to further their studies, fail in their first attempt for almost anything but there is one thing in common that none of them fail. That is their determination and "I will do it, I can do it" attitude. No matter how tough the nature reacts towards your actions, no matter how painful your failure is, please don't quit. Success is sweet but with the additional topping called failure will make the success even sweeter. There is always a failure behind every success so do not quit or feel down if fail. The more you fail, the more chance for you to succeed. This is true. Dare to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment